Statement of Faith
- In the holy Scriptures as originally given by God, entirely trustworthy and that the Scriptures have supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12, 1 Peter 2:3, 2 Peter 1:19.)
- God is a personal God and Creator of all that exists. God exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. The three are unified and equal. We believe in one true living God.
- Man was created in the image of God, but through Adam all men sinned and lost the glory of God. Man is lost without God.
The person of our Lord Jesus Christ is God incarnate in the flesh, the son of the living God, both divine and human. We believe in his virgin birth, his sinless life, his divine miracles, his various and atoning death on Calvary, his death, burial and bodily resurrection, his ascension, his mediating work, his present return, and in his glory and power to establish the eternal kingdom of God.
- The believers baptism by immersion, separation from the world, sanctification, holy living, and holy Communion. Every true believer is born of the spirit of God through faith in Jesus Christ, and is eligible for the infilling of the Holy Spirit for power and victorious Christian living. Every true believer is promised positional, progressive, and ultimate sanctification, for perfection and glorification.
- The church, embracing all true born again, Spirit led believers, is the body of Christ formed by the Holy Spirit. The five-fold ministries are placed in the body of Christ for the work of the ministry, for the perfection of the saints, and for the building up of the body of Christ as seen in Ephesians 4:11.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, anointing, infilling,
empowering, and manifesting for the holy life and service of believers; Witnessing for the propagation of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world; the Holy Spirit operates in redemption, regeneration, restoration, and rapture.
- Divine health and holiness are the privilege of the believer included in the redemptive atonement of Christ. Healing ministry, miracles, signs and wonders, and the manifestations of the power of the Word and the Spirit is endowed in the body of Christ for the evangelization of the World. The manifestation of the Holy Spirit is the evidence of the presence and power of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the mission of the church, in obedience to the great Commission and call of God in Christ to make all nations disciples of Jesus Christ.
- The unity of the Spirit of all believers for the sake of missions, that the World may believe and know that we are his disciples.
- The imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is the blessed hope of the church, to be followed by the great Tribulation, and the establishment of the reign of Christ for a thousand years.
- We believe in the judgment of the righteous and sinners by Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:10, Revelation 20.) The righteous will be rewarded and the the sinners will be punished.
- Heaven and Hell, the resurrection of both the righteous and the unsaved, one to resurrection of eternal life in Heaven, and the other to eternal damnation in Hell.