Aims and Objectives of Interior Church Ministries
- Establish a mission center in every district headquarters and plant churches where there is no church in every rural village in the state of Andra Pradesh, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, and Northern Indian states.
- Establish Bible training centers in all 29 states of India.
- Establish orphanages and rehabilitation centers to care for as many destitute children as possible.
- Establish health centers in tribal, rural villages to meet the basic health concerns of the population.
- Evangelize the villages of India.
- Train and send missionaries to the field.
- Establish a well-equipped theological seminary for higher education for future pastors of India.
- Most of all, to make disciples for Jesus.